Apr 6, 2011

Assignment Mini Project Fever.. Im in a dead meat :((

Dear Allah,
Please give me strength and "nur" to accomplish my assignment
I know the badness of doing last minute ..
But, I still not be able to manage my time wisely.
That is my bad :(
I have some ideas to finish on..
But....to many dependencies..

I want to download important software, the network is blocking the site.. *headache*
I managed to install ubuntu even though I know I would prefer Fedora much
I'm working hard to install and download wireless sniffing and hacking software
I learnt lotsa new thingy
I hope I would be able to complete my assignment. My mini project presentation to be exact..

Dah...pi sambung buat kerja naematun :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan komen supaya diri ini rasa lebih dihargai .. hehehe :) Terima kasih